Ok as a corollary to the last post...yeah I made top 6 in ma dept with that meager average score...I am grateful to God for his mercies...I am so happy but yet so numb...like I dont get it...maybe it was cuz I had high expectations...well as they say "His ways are not ways"
Funny thing is...I got busted by Shey-shey and her bf cuz I slipped majorly...hahaha...twas too silly....was sooo bombed out felt like ma Pack of cards of entertainment had come fallin down...Well sha...ma guard is up majorly...
As in I got so paranoid that I totally moved shop as in with Profile and all...chai! Iro o da o!
Yeah me n babywinks made up majorly...so we're together yeah? but I am nto so enthusiastic as I used to be...but hey let's see how this goes...I pray well tho....
Holla...
u knw u love me
xoxo
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment